Friday, September 18, 2009

Hiya~ *woof*

Hi there~

I'm Coffee! I'm a boy~ I'm approximately 4-months-old tiny toy poodle. They say I'm a Japanese breed but I was born in Taiwan. And then they brought me to Hong Kong and I got sold to this strange looking guy who is from Singapore... Where is Singapore? Maybe this strange man will bring me there someday...

He brought me home last Sunday with another poodle, Cookie. She's a gal~~~ A cute pretty little gal, but quite nasty with her princess temperament at times...

Anyway I like this man. Strange as he is (keeps dancing in front of us!), he feeds us and picks up our poo. I cannot understand what he says but I don't think he understands us as well. That's fine with me since Cookie and I can coordinate our nibbling attacks on his toes without him knowing.

He's started a serious of measures to keep me within this 1.5m x 1m area. First he used foot-tall cushions as a barrier. I managed to jump over them. Cookie has some problems since she is smaller but she managed to find a hole in a corner to crawl out! Why the kennel did I spend so much effort to jump?! Then he realised its not working so he put me into the dogcage. Guess what? I managed to climb out from the top opening ala spiderdog! You got to see the stunned look on his face!

I've more or less figured out where to shit and pee when they let me out of the cage, but sometimes when it gotta go it gotta go~ And I get a round of beating from this lady. She's fine as long as I don't shit and pee around~

Okay I gotta go~ Cookie's biting my ears and these keyboards are too big for my paws~

*woof woof*
Love, Coffee~

No comments:

Post a Comment