Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Baby J and a big(ger) house~

Hi its Coffee again~

We've not been able to write because we've been too busy taking care of Baby J. Since his arrival we have been busy watching out for strangers who dare to walk through the main door. Cookie will bark whenever anyone walks through the door... and she doesn't even care if it is our masters!

That's me giving Baby J a kiss~

Cookie loves Baby J~ She's full of motherly love now~

The house is so much bigger than our place back in HK and I love it! I get to run around when Grandma is out. You see... Grandma is quite scared of us... I don't know why... We bark (only Cookie) once in a while and we don't bite. We are good watchdogs and we love children (ok maybe I bite naughty boys once in a while). See this little video below of me running all over the apartment~


See me running all over the house!

Anyway gotta RUN~
*woof woof* Love, Coffee~

No comments:

Post a Comment